Real-Time, Reliable Data to Monitor Oxygen Saturation
Smart Meter’s iPulseOx® is the world’s first cellular-connected device that measures oxygen saturation
in the blood stream and sends real-time, reliable data to a patient’s provider and care team. Featuring Smart Meter’s proprietary AutoShare™ functionality, iPulseOx features cellular connectivity to instantly send measurements to providers.
Cellular connectivity eliminates the challenges of pairing, syncing or Wifi connections that are required with Bluetooth devices ensuring consistent data transmission.
iPulseOx® by Smart Meter Delivers Consistent Patient Outcomes and Integration
iPulseOx® is optimized for connected care in a patient’s home. The measurement technology ensures accuracy exceeding that of other connected devices on the market. The iPulseOx has several unique features, making it an advanced method for tracking oxygen saturation.
Unique to Smart Meter, iPulseOx has a simple yet robust API, allowing easy integration with a variety of software systems.
Key Features and Benefits
- World’s first cellular-connected pulse oximeter
- Utilizes the AT&T network that is safe and secure, with data storage in the USA
- After placing finger in device, oxygen saturation measurement and pulse rate appear in seconds
- Instant transmission of readings to Smart Meter’s secure HIPAA cloud and then to your healthcare provider or designated platform
- Eligible for reimbursement using the new CPT® codes for remote therapeutic monitoring (RTM)
- The new codes are 98975, 98976, 98977, 98980 and 98981
- May be eligible for reimbursement using remote patient monitoring (RPM) codes for the same patient by a different provider
SmartRPM™: Transforming RPM for Chronic Conditions
The SmartRPM solution transforms remote patient monitoring (RPM) for chronic conditions with unmatched data reliability, intuitive devices, and an advanced technology platform.
SmartRPM’s cellular-enabled technologies automatically share patient data (with their healthcare provider), enabling successful, reimbursable RPM programs that improve patient care and support telehealth services.
See SmartRPM in Action
Learn how we can help you rapidly implement a customized reimbursable RPM solution.